ISO/IEC 27001 helps organizations prove that they have implemented best practices in their security and data protection programs. Office 365 has been verified to meet the rigorous set of physical, logical, process, and management controls defined by ISO 27001:2013. This also includes ISO 27018 Privacy controls in the most recent audit. [...]
We provide ISO 27001 consultation with a goal in mind to prove that your organization is secure. In today’s world, it’s not enough to just claim you are secure; potential customers, business partners, and executives want proof.
With SECLINQ as your trusted security partner, achieving and maintaining ISO 27001 certification year over year is guaranteed. Customers who work with us benefit from significantly enhanced security postures and an ability to demonstrate the same to their key stakeholders, including business-critical customers.
Why do you need ISO 27001 consultation
We implement full end-to-end support, which enables organisations to obtain ISO27001 certification and have all the operational activities completed by us.
A fully managed certification process is useful for companies who are looking to improve their security posture but do not necessarily want to recruit teams to implement this type of project.
- Reach compliance at your own pace – Dedicated ISO 27001 expertise to ensure you have the answers, guided documentation and extended team members you need when you need them.
- Establish a roadmap & stay on target – We host weekly or monthly status/coordination meetings between your project team and our ISO 27001 experts dedicated to your project.
- Save time and money – Leveraging our expertise, proven processes and artifacts simplifies the process of achieving certification.
- Make sure you meet ISO 27001 requirements – SECLINQ ensures your success by validating all artifacts to guarantee they fully conform with the standard.
- Ensure you are ready for your certification audit – SECLINQ conducts your ISMS Internal Audit (including Corrective Action Plan).
- Ensure you achieve and maintain your certification year after year – SECLINQ provides an ongoing support to operate the ISMS, manage information risk, continually improve your security posture, execute your ISMS Internal Audit Program, and successfully maintain your certification.