This course provides an advanced learning experience focused on web application penetration testing. The course will teach the participants web applications and APIs hacking and dive into the practical methodologies to guide you through testing engagements.
Topics covered include:
- Overview of web technologies
- The web app pentester toolkit
- Planning and objectives
- Information gathering
- Threat Modelling
- OWASP top 10.
- Hands-on CTF.
Learning outcomes of the web application penetration testing training
On completion of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand web technologies and how to use tools to interact with them.
- Understand how penetration testers plan their web engagements.
- Understand and leverage OWASP web application testing methodology to exploit web applications.
- Understand how to create a professional web application penetration testing report.
- Use what they have learned during the training to complete a practical CTF and hack a web application.