This course provides an introduction to Penetration Testing. The course will take the participants into the world of ethical hacking and the methodology ethical hackers use to gain access to the networks and systems of their targets.
Topics covered include:
- Vulnerability Analysis
- Post Exploitation
Learning outcomes of the penetration testing introduction training
On completion of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the different types of penetration testing.
- Understand how penetration testers plan their engagements.
- Use Kali Linux and command line tools for scanning, enumeration and exploitation.
- Understand web based attacks and how to leverage OWASP methodology.
- Understand how to create a professional penetration testing report.